Unconventional diamond rings and a reductive linear aesthetic define Sweetnam’s style. Designing for the nonconformist she inverts fine jewellery, diamonds are set silently out of view saved for the intimacy of the wearer or rest punctuating a graphic form in gold. Overstated earring forms raise the volume of her modernist visual language.
Highlights & awards:
- Wallpaper* magazine design award winner.
- coveted by fashion stylists.
- Nonconformist bridal style.
- Diamonds set out of view signature style.
- -UK studio made
- -White lab diamonds
- -sterling silver
- -Fairtrade solid 18ct and 9ct gold