Carolina de Barros
Carolina de Barros is a German-Brazilian jewellery designer currently based in London, specialising in creating sustainable and ethical handcrafted jewellery. Inspired by her everyday life and the works of renowned artists like Tarsila do Amaral & Barbara Hepworth, Carolina's designs beautifully channel organic shapes and artfulness.
Highlights & awards:
- All inspired by natural beauty
- Slow sustainability and ethical handcrafted jewellery
- Ethically sourced pearls and gemstones from RJC-certified suppliers
- Ancient technique of lost wax casting
- Ethically sourced precious metals
Explore the collection
Why we love Carolina de Barros
"Carolina's designs blend artistic inspiration with nature's wonders, empowering modern women through timeless, eco-conscious craftsmanship."