Catherine Marche Fine Jewellery
Catherine Marche, a graduate in goldsmithing from Central St Martins and Hatton Garden, combines the urban living with individual refinement. Her creative approach seamlessly merges time-honoured craftsmanship with cutting-edge techniques, resulting in exceptional and unique pieces.
Highlights & awards:
- All the pieces are handcrafted in recycled precious metals sourced locally.
- Catherine Marche Jewels are infused with timeless French chic.
- Inspired by antiquity, tribal jewellery and the beauty of couture.
- Studied goldsmithing at Central St Martins
- Recycled Sterling silver
- Bespoke Fine jewellery
- Remodelling and upcycling jewellery
- Recycled 18kt solid yellow gold
- Natural gemstones
Explore the collection
Why we love Catherine Marche Fine Jewellery
Drawing on the opulence of city life and individual elegance, Catherine weaves unique narratives into each piece of jewellery, merging traditional craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology.
Rework existing metals, gemstones, and pieces into a beautiful new creation that reflects you. Our expert team and makers will work with you to create a unique and timeless piece that can be treasured for years to come.Start remodelling a piece
Create your own one of a kind, timeless piece of jewellery from scratch. Our expert team will guide you through the full process, from initial consultation with our experienced makers to the finished piece, ensuring that your journey is tailored to your vision.Start your Bespoke journey