Geoffrey spent five years apprenticed to a luxury master jeweler on Madison Avenue in New York City, where he created and restored magnificent jewels for firms and institutions such as Cartier, Christie's, Sotheby's, Verdura, Taffin, Fred Leighton and The Metropolitan Museum of Art while amassing a treasure trove of technical expertise. Raised in both the US and East Africa, Geoffrey describes himself as an outsider who's built his atelier by offering the unusual to people who seek it. Unexpected and thoughtful details, a distinctive convergence of cultural influences, and fascinating materials and finishes express his singular vision of luxury.
Highlights & awards:
- "The challenge of making something perfect fuels my passion; from an aesthetic, technical and functional perspective."
- "A true original." ~Vogue
- Private jeweler with unparalleled experience specializing in unusual yet minimalist pieces
- Designed and created in NYC
- High-karat gold, Platinum and Diamonds
- Bespoke/made-to-order experts
- Engagement/Bridal specialists
- Refined design with an edge
- Genderfluid and welcoming of all
Explore the collection
Create your own one of a kind, timeless piece of jewellery from scratch. Our expert team will guide you through the full process, from initial consultation with our experienced makers to the finished piece, ensuring that your journey is tailored to your vision.Start your Bespoke journey