01. Do I need an account to place an order?
You don’t need an account to place an order on Finematter. All you’ll need is an email address and a payment method. However, we do suggest you register an account so you can start saving your favourite items to your wishlist. You can easily register your details here
02. How do I make a purchase?
Placing an order with Finematter is easy. Simply follow the below steps:
1. Browse our site to find your favourite pieces. You can filter by category, designer or by metals and gemstones.
2. Click add to cart on the item page.
3. Once you’ve added all of the items you wish to buy to your cart, click go to checkout
4. If you have a Finematter account, you can log in to continue. Otherwise, you have the option to use express pay with Google Pay or Shop Pay, or you can check out as a guest by entering your contact information and shipping address.
5. Once your delivery information is submitted follow the prompts to complete the checkout process.
03. How will I know if you have received my order?
Once you’ve completed the checkout process, you will receive an email acknowledging your order has been received. We will approve your payment method, verify your delivery address and confirm your order with our partner designer. Once these checks have been completed, we will send you an email confirming your order. This process may take up to two days.
04. Can I cancel or make changes to my order?
If your order has not yet been dispatched from our designer, you may be able to cancel or make changes to it. If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.
01. How much is delivery?
Delivery for all Finematter orders, to any country, is free of charge.
02. Will I have to pay customs and duties charges?
You will not have to pay any customs or duties charges on your delivery. Finematter will cover these costs on your behalf.
Delivery speeds vary, depending on the piece you choose and your delivery location.
On each product page, you will see a production time. This indicates how long it will take the designer to prepare your order. Once your order has been prepared and dispatched, delivery will take between 2 and 5 to arrive with you.
01. How do I know what ring size to choose?
Follow our simple instructions to measure your ring size at home. You'll find our size guide on the product page.
If you’re buying a ring for someone else and need help, get in touch with our experts on live chat or drop us an email and we will advise you.
02. What happens if I order the wrong ring size?
Most of our rings can be resized and we will happily arrange that for you for free, as part of our 1-year warranty programme. If the ring cannot be resized, for whatever reason, we will arrange for it to be exchanged for a fresh ring in the correct size.
01. Can you help me to choose a gift?
Our experts are on hand to help you choose the perfect gift within your budget and they will make sure it’s delivered before the special occasion. You can either begin a live chat, whatsapp us or send us an email.
02. Can you gift wrap the jewellery?
Yes and it’s free. If you’d like the designer to gift wrap the piece, simply choose this option at checkout.
03. Is your packaging discreet?
The outer shipping carton, used to deliver your order, is unbranded and discreet.
Bespoke & custom
01. I’ve seen a piece of jewellery I like, but I’d prefer a different gemstone, metal, chain length ect.. What can I do?
Our designers are happy to craft custom variations to their existing designs. Get in touch with our experts to discuss possibilities.
02. I’m looking for something very specific but I can’t find the exact item on your site. Can I order a bespoke piece of jewellery?
Absolutely. Our experts can guide you through this process, reach out to us on email or live chat to discuss.