Returns & Claims
We are happy to offer a full refund for any returns which meet our returns policy.
Returned pieces must comply with the following:
- All pieces must be returned unused and unworn, in the same condition they arrived in.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings for pierced ears may not be tried on.
- We cannot accept returns on any customised pieces, as these are deemed unsaleable to another customer. This includes, but limited to, pieces which have been engraved by your instruction or produced in a non-standard length or finish.
- All pieces must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, as well as any included documentation, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- Pieces must be returned within 90 days of delivery (unless specified at time of purchase).
- To ensure your return does not encounter a delay with our courier service, items must be returned using the original postal packaging provided.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
Our partner makers take great care in preparing your order. However, if you find that your piece is faulty in any way, please do contact us. We are happy to arrange a repair or replacement. See our Warranty & Aftercare services for more information.
How To Return
If you wish to return a piece to us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and order number. We will provide you with a free return shipping label and a link to schedule a convenient time for our courier to collect the package from your address or drop off at a convenient service point.
Once a return label has been supplied to you, you have 10 days to return your order before the label expires and become unusable.
Once your return has been received, authenticated and accepted by our partner, we will process a refund.
Refunds will be returned via the original payment method.
The funds may take up to 10 business working days to be credited back into your account, due to varying processing times between payment providers.
If you paid for your order using a gift card, the amount will be reissued back to the gift card balance.
For orders placed using a promo code, the discounted amount will be returned to you.
In cases where you part paid for your order using a gift card or promo code, and you return only part of your order, the pro rated amounts will be returned to you. For example, If the refund amount is £100 and you paid for 50% of the order total with a gift card, you will be refunded £50 to your bank and £50 to your gift card.
For orders placed using Finematter credit, the refunded amount will instantly return to your credit balance.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the CCRs (Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013). If you choose this option we will refund you the full price for any returned item that meets our Returns Policy.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible.